…Near the village of Braachaat, outside Antwerp, Belgium. The last photo shows a grotto-like cave under the mansion that may have been used as a bar in the past.
omg look at these fluffy fucking cows
Bubu The Chinchilla
*whispers unattractively* dragons
It’s 1am so I’m sorry for the people who won’t see this. But if you want confidence and don’t know how to get it, a really good way is to be confident in other people. When you walk into Starbucks, think, “damn, that barista’s hair is da bomb!” Or when you go to school, think, “my teacher is rocking that skirt!” When you start seeing everyone as being beautiful, at some point you realize that you’re everyone too.
"Book Nerd" Tea Light Sample Pack from Frostbeard Studio.
The “Book Nerd” Sample Pack offers six different tea light testers of our Book Lovers’ Candles. These candles are completely original scents inspired by the smell of nerdy books, their settings and characters.
- Shire - Oakmoss, clover, aloe, and a hint of pipe tobacco. Refreshing and earthy.
- Don’t Panic (Fresh Towel) - Fresh linen and green tea. Soothing and refreshing.
- Winterfell - Pine tree and firewood. The perfect cozy, Winter fragrance.
- Mockingjay - Scotch pine and cinnamon. Warm and woodsy.
- Cliffs of Insanity - Sea mist fragrance oil and Caribbean teakwood.
- Sassenach - Lavender, thyme and basil. Refreshing herbal mix.
Buy yours here!
Want more writerly content? Make sure to follow maxkirin.tumblr.com for your daily dose of writer positivity, advice, and prompts!