So a boyband walked onto the Britain’s Got Talent stage and everyone thought they were going to sing One Direction or something typical…and then they sung Stars from Les Miserables.
This is the best thing ever. Just listen to those harmonies <3
One note = one vote. Like or reblog to vote for your state! Go California! http://thefaultinourstarsmovie.com/demandourstars
Jewellery by BeautySpot in Kiev, Ukraine.
Have second breakfast with Samwise Gamgee whenever you’d like. Bright yellow in color, this Hobbit door pendant opens and is held closed with a small magnet. Hung on a bronze-colored chain available in various lengths. Sold on Etsy.
"In early June I took home a kitten and was worried about introducing him to my ferrets. Watch him grow up with them."
Photos/caption via Imgur (full album HERE)
Collective soul cat
> The internet, the video camera, that song and cats, where invented for this soul purpose.
> I needed this video.
> I laughed so hard I drooled. I can’t wait to see Pearl Jam Horse.
> This is why I come to Tumblr.
> This just made my day. Thank you!
If you loved:
Maybe you should try one of these!
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Matched by Ally Condie
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Feed by M. T. Anderson
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Gone by Michael Grant
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- The City of Ember by Jeannie DuPrau
- For the Win by Cory Doctorow
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Heir Apparent by Vivan Vande Velde
- V for Vendetta by Alan Moore
- Attack on Titan by Hajime Isayama
- X-Men: Days of Future Past by Chris Claremont and John Byrne
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Magaret Atwood
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
There’s more to you than meets the eye.